Cristiano is WAY hot. Maybe that is apart of the reason I posted this video. BTW. I'll come out of the closet at your "futbol" parties. Sounds fabulous! I just know that you and Tony are BIG TIME football fans. It made me weak in the knees as does Cristiano. ;)
Bugatti Veyron vs Cristiano??? One bazillion horse power versus soccer stud power. I don't get it.
Clearly this ad doesn't follow the gospel of WK. Blasphemy!!! Now, Charles Barkley vs Godzilla, that makes sense.
I don't care how talented a soccer player this guy or how hunkish they women folk (some guys too. I guess) he is. He just dropped down a bunch of points on the cool guy scale.
4 comments:
Cristiano is WAY hot. Maybe that is apart of the reason I posted this video. BTW. I'll come out of the closet at your "futbol" parties. Sounds fabulous! I just know that you and Tony are BIG TIME football fans. It made me weak in the knees as does Cristiano. ;)
mmmm Cristiano....
Bugatti Veyron vs Cristiano??? One bazillion horse power versus soccer stud power. I don't get it.
Clearly this ad doesn't follow the gospel of WK. Blasphemy!!! Now, Charles Barkley vs Godzilla, that makes sense.
I don't care how talented a soccer player this guy or how hunkish they women folk (some guys too. I guess) he is. He just dropped down a bunch of points on the cool guy scale.
Isnt Cristiano gay?
Post a Comment