Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Marlins


So we are trying to catch up on all things Florida (mostly Miami) before we head home. One of our "must do's" when we've been done here is to check out either a Dolphin game, Heat game, or a Marlins game. Tony has been able to go to a few Heat games with co-workers, but finally we got to do something together as a fam. We decided to head out with a few of Tony's friends and their families from work for a night of beer, hotdogs, and the good ole' sport of baseball. I think there were 500 people in the whole stadium, including the teams. I think most people go to the Marlins to see the Mermaids (their cheerleaders) which I didn't even know that baseball teams had cheerleaders. These "mermaids" had the biggest breasts I have ever seen on cheerleaders in my life (and thats saying a lot since i live in the heart of big boob miami beach). Anyways this little kid won a signed ball by the players and they put him up on the jumbo-tron in the middle of the mermaids and i swear their boobs were going to eat this little 10 yr old alive. I really felt uncomfortable, the kid looked like he was about to explode, and all the males in the crowd (except my husband) were so attentive and fixated that you would think we were saying the pledge of allegience to the jumbo-tron. And that pretty much sums up the game folks!



On a side note, this is how my son tells me he's done eating.

6 comments:

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

Tiffany with your growing prego boobs I'm sure that you were giving those mermaids a run for their money! Totally laughed out loud in my apartment with the pic of boo scooting out of his chair, maybe you should save the money you spend on all of the daycare in Miami and buy him a grown up chair!!
Love you- LO

"I'm just a mess,Mommy" said...

Happy Mother's Day Tiffany!!
Also, loved the pic of Curtis trying to escape the chair...Emma does somewhat of the same thing, only she tries to climb out the top, over the tray. I guess when they're done they're done.

Jen Jacobs said...

Tiff, you're a rockstar mom! Hope you had a happy Mother's Day. When are you back in Portland?

Chris and Amber said...

Hilarious! Both the boob, I mean baseball game and Curtis:-)

Misty and Matt said...

That's awesome that you're making the most of your time down there- because come this weekend, FL will be no longer! What an amazing adventure you can look back on. Hope your mom's day was fun.

Chris said...

i did the same as lauree when i saw that pic of curtis! i laughed out loud twice...he's so funny. hope you had a good mother's day!
chris