We are finally home!!! I can't tell you the absolute joy it is to sleep with a down comforter again and not wake up in the middle of the night sweating. These are my little joys in life that I am savoring right now being home. The day we flew in it was in the 90's and absolutely gorgeous. My parents were heading up to one of their good friends lake house for the weekend and invited us to go with them. We jumped on that wagon and headed up to one of the most beautiful lakes i have every witnessed. We were still on FL time so Curtis was up at 4:45am bright and early and we greeted the day with the most spectacular sunrises over the gorge. Man I love this state. We spent the next day canoeing and just lounging. Tony and I took a hike around the lake which actually have five little fingers that jet off the main lake. It was a little slice of heaven for us.
Monday, June 2, 2008
The First Week Home
Posted by The Toms at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Finally!! Thank you thank you for this blog! I have been waiting to see new pictures and this was great! I didn't know that you guys went up to the lake, I'm sure that Mom and Dad were over the moon with excitement to spend time with all of you. Loved the cake that Stephanie made, what a talent! Ah! This does a lot for my morning when I can wake up to new pictures of my boo!
LOve you.
Welcome home Tiffany, Tony and Curtis!! Sounds like you all came back to a very relaxing scene, and are enjoying life:-) Can't wait to hang out.
Can't wait to hang out. Just emailed you. Did you let Curtis just dig into that whole cake? I bet he loved that!
yum yum the cake. so cute. also LOVE LOVE LOVE Curtis' little striped pirate leggings. Love him!
So glad you're home! We love having you guys back in town. She could have sold that cake- very cute! Hope you're getting your fill of PDX weather..ugh, I've had mine!
So glad you are back, can't wait to see how Curtis and Addy get along! We will have to plan you a Couve trip soon to hang with the Currys and Millers!
okay missy, now who's behind in her updates...? guess you need a blogging party to get you motivated!
Post a Comment