I'll be thinking about you today Tiff! And I BET you are dying. Ouch!
You are soon the be a family of 4. I'm so excited!!!
Curtis - The party is OVER.
I say the party is just begining!Good luck and can't wait to meet the little guy.
I saw Lauree's blog- cute announcement of the little guy! Love the full name!! He's a cutie. Sounds like the fam's will try to get together some night this week. Hope the recovery is going well!
OK... I've checked your blog a bagillion times and while I love that wide-eyed picture of Curtis, I am craving some new info... and new pictures.Hook me up girl.Love you.
Come On T wheres Boo 2?! Everyone wants to see him, post some pics up!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'll be thinking about you today Tiff! And I BET you are dying. Ouch!
You are soon the be a family of 4. I'm so excited!!!
Curtis - The party is OVER.
I say the party is just begining!Good luck and can't wait to meet the little guy.
I saw Lauree's blog- cute announcement of the little guy! Love the full name!! He's a cutie. Sounds like the fam's will try to get together some night this week. Hope the recovery is going well!
OK... I've checked your blog a bagillion times and while I love that wide-eyed picture of Curtis, I am craving some new info... and new pictures.
Hook me up girl.
Love you.
Come On T wheres Boo 2?! Everyone wants to see him, post some pics up!
Post a Comment