Sunday, October 5, 2008

The 411


Okay, here is the down low for all you friends that have so dearly asked. Henry's residence is still my womb. I'm pretty much straight up dying these days. I'm dialated to a 6, 100% effaced and he is head down in the canal ready to go.....but he's not. If Mr. Henry isn't here by Tuesday, I am asking to be induced, so I will have my little guy either Tuesday night or Wednesday sometime. I am so sorry I haven't kept updated, but there has been much going on trying to get ready. The kitchen though is done!!! Wahoo. I will have to upload pics here soon for all to see, but my mental health is much better now that it is done. We are just finishing up the final touches and we pick out our appliances tomorrow. Thanks for all those who have asked about my well being and that of Henry's...he will be making his entrance by the mid week whether he wants to or not!

5 comments:

Chris and Amber said...

Oh Tiff, I feel your pain. It is so hard those last couple days. I will surely be praying that he comes now though! I am relieved for you that your kitchen is finished....maybe shopping for appliances will send him out :-) I went and did a little mall walking right at about your stage, and I went into labor that night. Only God knows...hang in there girl :-)

bobbi jo said...

we are so excited to meet him- yikes! not paying enough attention to my son, just had to take the dog's tennis ball out of his mouth- mom of the year award for me! anyway, can't wait to meet little Henry and see the new kitchen!

"I'm just a mess,Mommy" said...

Oh sweetheart, you are lookin' goooood! I just love the look on your face in that picture, I can only imagine what you were thinking...Nice chatting with you last night, we miss you guys!! Can't wait to meet Henry :)

Misty and Matt said...

OH MY GOSH...you're my hero- seriously dilated to 6!!!! Are you having a home delivery or what?! Can't wait for you to be out of all the pain and of course to meet the little guy. Hope the Tom family is well- looking forward to seeing the finished kitchen, too! Love you guys

Dana said...

i am hurting just looking at you- and i think my belly is painful. thank you EVE! glad to hear the update and will be thinking/praying for you tomorrow. I am still laughing over misty's home birth comment- i can't believe your body isn't kicking him out with those cervical #s. Crazy.