Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Musings of a Mother


Last Saturday my parents decided that they had the babysitting chops and took on the two ankle biters so that Tony and I could catch dinner and a Blazer game. Since this was the 2nd time that I had put on makeup and dressed myself I decided a family photo op was necessary, I have no idea what Curtis is doing in the background.

Even though the mornings are riddled with chaos, there is something so serene about the beauty of being up when the sun rises.


I took the boys out to Nike to visit daddy at work on Friday. As you can see the boys were DONE with mom trying to take their pictures.

4 comments:

"I'm just a mess,Mommy" said...

The family photo is so cute! Tiffany, you look great!!!

Chris and Amber said...

I love the little check sweater on Henry...what a sweet little man!!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love the brown vest and the cream sweater....haha I would.

Dana said...

you should have titled this blog "musings of a HOT mother" =) you look amazing as if that's really shocking!