Wednesday, August 26, 2009

9rys Down...Forever Left to Go



I, Tiffany, take you Anthony, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and in joy as well as in sorrow, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death due us part.

Anthony Deloy Attonossoff Tom, I had no idea what the heck this meant when I recited this to you August 26, 2000 at 11am. Looking back, I remember standing there with you in front of all our friends, family and before God thinking...run, you silly girl you have no idea what you are doing...run. But my legs wouldn't carry me and I think God purposefully rooted those two legs right before you so that He could work out His plans in our lives, as man and wife. I wouldn't trade our experience for the world. You are my rock, when most men would have said, "peace out," you stood by me, you loved me. You are Good, Kind, Patient and I love the way you love me and our boys. Thank you for being such a wonderful model for our boys, I pray Curtis and Henry will grow to be the type of man that you are. You are my hero, I love you always, 9yrs...please, were just getting started, bring on forever.

5 comments:

Dana said...

AMEN sister! i loooove this- real life stuff with your twist. gave me goosebumps. marriage IS awesome just not as easy as we all think =).

congratulations on 9 years and the rest to come!!!!

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

I love you guys so much and I love what God has matured and sustained in you through your marriage. Thank you for being examples to me, not perfect but authentic and seeking the best for the other.
I can't wait until I can apply all of the advice and wisdom of your lives into my own marriage! Happy Anniversary!

MillerFam5 said...

made me get a little teary eyed. Congrats on your 9 years, it only gets better!

Misty and Matt said...

Congrats you guys! T- what a sweet message to your man! Looking forward to seeing you all soon:)

Clem said...

Hello

It was so nice to meet all of you! And as promised here is the link for the Snowball Express it goes out of Elbe,Wa http://www.mrsr.com/specialevents.html
I believe that at least half of my family might be going. Let me know and maybe we can coordinate it?
Your Dad and I are thinking of coming down to Portland he to see you all me to shop!
Here's my email gaylecclem8@gmail.com