SOOOO cute! I got to see it after it was cut- but not spiked- love it:) Oh and Anna's hair is adorable!! Let her know. Hope to catch up with you guys soon, and maybe take a stroll!
hi! miss you! how are you all? i can't believe curtis' hair is that long! it's been way too long since we've seen each other! up for a drive? or i could come to you...let's do it soon though!
And my son-in-law thought that his mother-in-law wouldn't like it? I thought maybe a little green with purple tips would have been more complete. This is my grandson ....of course I like it!!!! Life is too short not to have a great hair cut. mom
10 comments:
SOOOO cute! I got to see it after it was cut- but not spiked- love it:) Oh and Anna's hair is adorable!! Let her know.
Hope to catch up with you guys soon, and maybe take a stroll!
hi! miss you! how are you all? i can't believe curtis' hair is that long!
it's been way too long since we've seen each other! up for a drive? or i could come to you...let's do it soon though!
I absolutely love it Tiff! Now he is truly punk rock...I mean he already was...he is Curtis Tom.... :-)
Way cooool dude!!! :-)
Oh man, you have a rockstar wanna on your hands. Way cute. Love that blond hair. Man, he's getting big.
Oh my gosh Curtis, your Auntie CC loves your new hair cut!! Your are the coolest, funniest kid ever...
And my son-in-law thought that his mother-in-law wouldn't like it? I thought maybe a little green with purple tips would have been more complete. This is my grandson ....of course I like it!!!! Life is too short not to have a great hair cut.
mom
Eric is inspired by Curtis' new do and is cutting his hair as we speak (I type). Keep your fingers crosses he still has a job on Friday!
ha! hilarious!
OMG it's so adorable. Little rock star. It makes him look older.
Post a Comment