My mom came to visit us a couple weeks ago and it was so great to have her here. From the moment we picked her up from the airport it was a breath of fresh air to Miami. It was if she was born to be a grandma. She is such a wonderful loving grandmother and mother. She blessed Tony and I for a week allowing us to go on dates every breakfast, lunch and dinner. Actually, she didn't want us to be at the house because she wanted Curtis all to herself:)
For a week I was able to hand Curtis over to grandma at 6:30am and go back to bed. She loved every minute of it....and so did I! It was fun showing mom all the places around town, she thought there were some pretty interesting characters around here. We went for walks every day and my mom sweated her pants off, she coudn't get over how humid it is down here. It is bloody hot, but Tony and I are starting to adjust.
It was a great visit and we look forward to the rest of family and friends who are planning on making the trip in the future. Just another day at the beach
Hanging out at lunch on Lincoln Rd.
Morning bath time with grandma
Monday, October 8, 2007
Grandma Jana Comes to Miami
Posted by The Toms at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment