You are such a beautiful family! Will you please soak up some warmth for all of us in the wet, dampness here in the Northwest? Just bring it back with you. Thanks. If I could afford it, I would be visiting in a heartbeat....it looks like fun. I hear you are visiting Tiffany? I hope I get to see you while you are here. Love, Amber
Hey Tiff- Just found your blog- from an old email account that I randomly checked. We started a blog too- really helps when you are away from family/friends. Plus, its kinda fun. Love your pictures-looks beautiful there. And I finally get to see your boy! What a cutie- and you look amazing! Will be reading now that I know about it =). Fondly, Candace
3 comments:
You are such a beautiful family! Will you please soak up some warmth for all of us in the wet, dampness here in the Northwest? Just bring it back with you. Thanks. If I could afford it, I would be visiting in a heartbeat....it looks like fun. I hear you are visiting Tiffany? I hope I get to see you while you are here. Love, Amber
Hey Tiff-
Just found your blog- from an old email account that I randomly checked. We started a blog too- really helps when you are away from family/friends. Plus, its kinda fun. Love your pictures-looks beautiful there. And I finally get to see your boy! What a cutie- and you look amazing! Will be reading now that I know about it =). Fondly, Candace
you guys are so gorgeous!
and that ocean looks so nice right about now. i want to come visit!
Post a Comment