OK. So those of you who know me well will completely understand why I am obsessing over this movie that I saw on the plane this morning. The movie is called 'Once' and it is absolutely great, if you love music and love stories. I am man enough to completely own up to the fact that I cry during movies and am a sucker when it comes to a good chick flick. And then you throw in the whole Irish thing and it's game, set, match.
What I was blown away by was just how good the music is... The description made it sound like a musical so I was thinking kind of cheesy Fred Astaire style, but it's not like that. You should totally check out the video, if you're into that sort of thing. And I know that it's mostly ladies who are visiting this so please feel free to drag whoever it is you're watching your sappy movies with these days and go see this...
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
ONCE
Posted by The Toms at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment