that is seriously the cutest picturei have ever seen! you have got to submit that somewhere for perhaps some CASH. just kidding curtis. you can't put a price on you!
Curtis.....Curtis....you are the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can not wait to kiss those big chubby cheeks of yours. Love to you pieces.
He is so adorable!! Love that smile :) Glad that you are home with family for the holiday's!
okay- your kid is to die for!! love the stripes and the antlers too.
Curtis looks like a blast! I can't wait to meet him. Maybe while you're in town? Le'me know.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is seriously the cutest picture
i have ever seen! you have got to submit that somewhere for perhaps some CASH. just kidding curtis. you
can't put a price on you!
Curtis.....Curtis....you are the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can not wait to kiss those big chubby cheeks of yours. Love to you pieces.
He is so adorable!! Love that smile :) Glad that you are home with family for the holiday's!
okay- your kid is to die for!! love the stripes and the antlers too.
Curtis looks like a blast! I can't wait to meet him. Maybe while you're in town? Le'me know.
Post a Comment