I Love Oregon!! Curtis and I are home for Christmas, (Tony is coming home at the end of the week). I love breathing in the smells and taking in the beauty of this time of year. One of my favorite things ever is going to get our Christmas tree. On Saturday we drove out to a cute farm by my parents house and cut down the perfect Douglas Fir.
Annie and I goofing around in the car on the way to cut down our Christmas tree
Curtis all bundled up with his Auntie
Curtis is so happy to be with his mom in the chilly afternoon
What a goofy kid and a cheezy mom
On the hunt...
Found it! Cutis and Annie were good spectators
Tiffany busting out her mad tree cutting skills
All smiles
Curtis, Grandma and Grandpa having a grand ole time
The Perfect Catch!
Monday, December 17, 2007
The Tree Has Been Cut
Posted by The Toms at 1:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ya. okay. i am getting back in the mood to being in the northwest again.
i do love the Christmas tree hunt myself too.
Post a Comment