Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Few Fun Things...

1.) Our famous Austin Girls Christmas Shopping Day Downtown. We invited Curtis this year but he might not get an invitation next year.

2.) Waking grandma up at 5:00am to watch Curtis as I go back to bed
3.) A fun cookie exchange with friends. Sorry Amber, I remembered I brought my camera about a minute after you left, your with us in heart:)


4 comments:

Misty and Matt said...

Love the pic of us four! The 2 pregos in the middle. Your pics are so cute of curtis!
Merry Christmas to you! Hope to see you New Years

Misty and Matt said...

Hey T- looking forward to more pics on your blog from xmas. And I can't wait for our trip to see you! Miss you guys already

Chris said...

okay i'm ready for some new pics! it was so fun to have some child free time together last week! hope your trip back was okay! talk to you soon!

chris

Anonymous said...

Who's the hottie on the left? I'd throw down.