This last Thursday we had a fantastic time with Curtis's friends and mommy's friends on a little outing in the park. My good friend Bobbi Jo came up with a fun filled day at the park and we all had a great time. Bobbi had one of her friends who is a professional photographer come out for the afternoon and get pictures of all the kiddo's together, separately, and a group shot with all the moms included. It was such a good idea and a great success, the kids were absolutely adorable, and there were no meltdowns which as moms we couldn't ask for a better afternoon. Curtis and I are very blessed to have such wonderful friends in our lives!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I saw the pictures on the website of all the photos and the pictures of Curty are cuter than words! I expect a full photo order for me to take back with me to Czech when I go. It's your job! Plus it could be my birthday present:)))
hey sorry i haven't called you back yet. matt ended up not going to ecuador...long story and I'll fill you in when we hang out...
but maybe sometime this next week. i'd love to come up and depending on how hot it is we could hit omsi or the zoo. i'll call you tomorrow or monday!
I love that we all are putting these photos on our blogs! It was fun seeing you and Curtis...hope to see you thurs. Not sure if this week will work for double dating? Matt and I only have thurs possibly open!
Cute pix.
As to your questions...
1. Yes, cut and color-- had to get my sassy back and ready for round two of school =) Puh-lus, my sister does it for free, PTL.
2. Thanks for the 'cute son' compliment. He just turned three today (although we celebrated on Saturday with family). I can't even believe how fast the time goes.
3.I looked for 'lara' bars on Sunday when we were grocery shopping but I don't think our store carries them-- I'll have to go to Whole Foods I think. I'll definitely try them though, thanks for the tip. I especially love the gluten and soy free factors.
How are you feeling?
Post a Comment