Okay its official Fall is here. Maybe not according to the Farmers Almanac, but seriously who keeps up with that old thing anyway. My Fall officially starts when Starbucks and most other coffee chains start brewing and serving the good ole Pumpkin Spice latte. Holla! And for those that are wondering then how do I gauge my Winter start....you guessed it, can you say Nog with my Egg please.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
haha love it. i am anxious for fall to officially start, tired of being hot and sweaty all the time and ready for sweaters and socks again. hurry up and be october already!! i bet you're wishing that more than i am though...how is the belly?
you SO make me laugh! i love your outlook on life =).
Ah! I miss getting our super fattening lattes and slurping them down with glee! Yes, I couldn't agree more that Fall has officially begun if the Pumpkin Spice Latte is being heralded from every corner (literally, that's how many coffee shops there are) in Portland! I feel like I just missed the kick by a week - well I did. Bummer. Enjoy for me, make sure its decaf and I can't wait to meet little Henry in a just a few short weeks!
Love you - LO
I havn't been to Starbuckles in forever. Probably a good thing. We should meet up for a pumpkin latte.
sorry everyone that i have fallen off the blogtrain yet again but i did get a chance to at least check everyone's blogs out today so that's a start! to this entry i add...
PUMPKIN SCONES BABY!
not that they go away in the off season but they just taste so much better in the fall. particularly when we start having those still sunny but crisp and cool October mornings. nothing beats a chai latte and a pumpkin scone and the smell of a freshly sharpened back to school pencil. mmmmmm....
I, too, am so thankful for the yummy pumpkin spice return! I had my second dose of heaven today :) We'll have to go get one together and maybe walk through a street with beautiful fall leaves here soon. Or maybe even next week :)
Okay, you got me all excited for Fall, it is my fave season. And I do not enjoy the taste of coffee....but....Starbucks pumpkin spice latte surely is an exception for me, it is in it's own category, and is the only coffee drink I enjoy. And the pumpkin scones as well...just makes Fall even better than it already is:-)
Post a Comment