Wow, does time fly. Our little monkey is 7 months old today. Every morning, groggy or not, when I go into his room and peak over his crib, this overwhelming joy floods me when I look at him. I am in love, smitten, I could just eat his enormous cheeks over and over. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be the mother of my little Henry, He chose me! Its humbling and awesome at the same time. I love being his mom.
Friday, May 8, 2009
7 Months
Posted by The Toms at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love your gushing... Sweet Mama you are. Happy Mother's Day T.
Those blue eyes are to die for!!! So sweet! Happy Mother's Day!
I miss his squishy little cheeks! Love you! Happy Mothers Day sissy!
Yeah for being a mama. Hope you had a great M-day Tiff.
With a face like, who could resist being smitten?!
so handsome!!! crazy gorgeous eyes!
Post a Comment