Okay, okay I know. I have been a horrible blogger as of late. I must admit that I get pretty bent out of shape when my friends don't update and here I am with mud on my face. This blog isn't going to be pretty nor will it have any riveting prose but will be a snapshot (or many) with plenty of tags. So buckle up and lets take a little journey into the Tom's crazy last 15 or so days.
Curty all smiles in front of the "Charlie Brown" tree at my parents house
One of Annie's favorite past times is snapping pictures of herself. Now that she has her little nephew she makes sure that he is in the pics with her, doesn't he look happy.
A little tree decorating with the Austin girls, less Nikki (we miss you)
Some cousine love. Nicole, Curtis and Josh
Curtis doesn't seem to like his "girlie" little car that grandma got him at a garage sale
Curtis got to see his Auntie Nikkie for 1 hr. before we headed up to Puyallup for Christmas. She left back to Reno before we returned. It was short but Curtis enjoyed his auntie.
We visited the cute cafe up in Sumner, WA that Tony's mom works at for a breakfast with the family. Curtis didn't care to much for the Santa that they had there, he was kinda creepy.
Family shot with the Tom side of the family
Christmas Eve at Tony's grandparents. Curtis got this adorable santa outfit from Tony's youngest sister Carmen.
Curtis liked eating the presents more then opening them
It got a little hot opening up all his presents so we had to strip. Curtis was much happier with his "manly" fire truck that he got from his aunties.
Tony, Curtis and Auntie Carmen
A little mommy and son sillyness
Curtis showing off one of his many new outfits (the kid was
spoiled rotten)
Grandpa Dale got Curtis his "Baby's 1st Christmas" bib, it was pretty cute. We were all impressed that grandpa picked it out by himself.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
The Catch Up Blog Round I
Curtis was smitten with grandpa's mustache and hat, as you can tell grandpa didn't put up much of a fight
Driving lessons 101
So these were just a few of the hundred pics that I took over Christmas. I do have a vice when it comes to taking pictures, I just don't know when to stop. I will post Round II of catch up blog here in the next day or so.
Posted by The Toms at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love all the pics T! You have the best dressed boy I have ever seen:) He is such a cutie!! Have fun on the cruise.
finally!!! your back =)
i seriously can't get enough of
this guy! hilarious pics!
the crazy driver and the captain
heartbreaker on his girly car are
the best! i am trying so hard not
to bust up super loud while ollie
sleeps.
Tiff - that driving lesson photo of Curtis and Tony was hilarious. I can always count on your blog posts for some great laughs.
Those are some great pics. Quite the photogenic baby you two have made:-) And my goodness what beautiful girls come from the Austin family!!! Hey as long as there are "catch up blogs", I'm not complaining!
Post a Comment