Dude!! My sister and I used to sing that song every time we would fold a sheet or blanket...up until about a year ago...maybe it had something to do with us both being married by then.
Here it is midnight and I am dog tired, but laughing my head off! Very cool. Just got back from the hospital visiting Newells and new baby. Super cute!!! All is well.
BTW, have you checked out my newest project? aclarkfam@blogspot.com
you need to have more boys to offset all the girls in your family! she is too cute! curtis didn't really look like he was suffering that badly! hope you're well, and i didn't know you were going on a cruise! that looked like it was so much fun! hope you're well and when are you coming home again? chris
3 comments:
Man I love your family! So funny- Curtis is so blessed to have such fun Aunts!
Dude!! My sister and I used to sing that song every time we would fold a sheet or blanket...up until about a year ago...maybe it had something to do with us both being married by then.
Here it is midnight and I am dog tired, but laughing my head off! Very cool. Just got back from the hospital visiting Newells and new baby. Super cute!!! All is well.
BTW, have you checked out my newest project? aclarkfam@blogspot.com
you need to have more boys to offset all the girls in your family! she is too cute! curtis didn't really look like he was suffering that badly! hope you're well, and i didn't know you were going on a cruise! that looked like it was so much fun! hope you're well and when are you coming home again?
chris
Post a Comment