Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hellloo Port-land

Our days home were packed with friends, morning to night and we loved it!! I wish I had pictures from all our great visits but I forgot the camera too many times to mention. Here is just a smattering of our visit with Curtis's friends.


Curtis saying goodbye to his friend Aidan Hedberg. We met with Aidans folks outside Starbucks on Freemont and it was such a beautiful day that I had to strip Curtis down. Tony said it was indecent, but then again we are in Portland. Notice that Curtis is still in his pj's at 4pm, he pretty much lived in his jammies the whole time.

Meeting with Ben and Maile Sand at Violets Cafe for breakfast


After church on Sunday we went on a walk with Matt, Misty and Kylie Lagasse. It was a gorgeous fall day as we strolled through Ladds Addition with Pumpkin Spiced Lattes. Curtis and Kylie obviously didn't appreciate the beauty of the day, but their mommies soaked it up.




Eric and Alex Payne have their hands full with the two ankle biters fighting over food. Their daughter Emma was most generous with Curtis when he kept trying to grab her french fries.



Curtis and Marshall Porter having fun together

Curtis and I drove down to Salem for a Marshall visit. Marshall's mom, Christina, has been a friend since childhood. Our mom's, the boy's grandma's, were college roomates and so these boys have some history. Christina found out she was pregnant with Marshall a month & a 1/2 after I found out I was preggo with Curtis. It has been fun getting together and watching our sons interact with each other.


We had a great time and we look forward to visiting again in December. Until then, Goooodnight Port-land. (that was supposed to be in a Mick Jagger rockstar kind of sign off).

0 comments: