We had such a great time when we were home. One of the highlights was visiting family and friends up north in Puyallup. Curtis was quite the hit and his cheeks had a few lipstick marks by the time we left. Curtis is the 1st grandchild on Tony's side too so you can imagine the attention our little guy gets when we go visit. Grandma Steffanie and Grandpa Dale have lots of cats and dogs which peeked Curtis's interest the whole time. Actually when we first got there when the dogs barked Curtis would break out into a scaredy cat cry, but by the end the dogs were hiding from him because he kept trying to poke their eyes out and pull their tales.
Goofing around on the front lawn with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Cory. Curtis pretty much swallows up all of grandma's head on right picture.
Tony's 10 year reunion was...interesting from my perspective. Actually to be honest he was really cute, it was as if he were in high school again they way he socialized....I would compare it to that of a butterfly. A butterfly that is hopped up on a dozen red bulls. The boy was like a kid in a candy store he was having so much fun. To be honest I barely saw him the whole night. I parked it next to my friend Alex (Tony's friend Eric's wife) and we chatted about the "suck it in" gear we were wearing under our dresses. As Fergie says "my lovely lady lumps" were nice and tucked in thanks to Spanx, I love them!!! Anyway, it was fun getting to see my husband interact with friends from the past and to see how many people truly love the guy. After all he was ASB Spirit Leader, ask Tony about that for more detail.
It was obvious that Tony meant a lot to a lot when he was in high school. Even though Tony struggled to remember names and faces it seemed everyone knew Tony and regarded him as a friend. I love the way my husband has treated people and continues to treat people: fairly, lovingly, compassionately, respectfully. I was really proud to be his wife that night, even though I wasn't by his side all night I enjoyed watching from a distance.
2 comments:
Hi there! I found you like you found me! It was so great to see you guys last Sunday and some how I had no idea until I read your blog that you had moved to Florida! I didn't realize you were just on a visit so I'd love to chat about what took you to Florida! shoot me an email.
It was so cool to hear your impressions of Tony at the renunion- I loved it so much I read it to Mark. So sweet and I could hear the pride in your voice-Debi Pearl would have been so proud!
Post a Comment