Friday, July 18, 2008

The Boy and Man I Love


I love catching my guys messing about and having a good time with each other. It makes a mothers heart swell.





5 comments:

Misty and Matt said...

Who doesn't love boys in matching shorts and Tony with the headband- hot! J.K. Hope his b-day was fun..and the zoo too! Let's put something on the calendar for next week if you're available.

"I'm just a mess,Mommy" said...

I was totally expecting to see a picture of Eric in his towel with AWESOME tan lines :)

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

All that is missing is Dad with his matching shorts in that whole picture - Mom would be so proud of her matching shorts! Super cute - can't wait to see them - obviously I'm not going to see you - you are going out of town?? Unbelievable! I haven't seen you in a couple months and you choose the three days that I'm coming home to go out of town.

Anonymous said...

Those pix need to be permanently framed and displayed!

bobbi jo said...

so very cute!