Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Two 4 One


So for the past couple weeks we have been getting a two 4 one experience in our shower. Our shower has slowly gotten massively clogged and finally i was done with the shower/bath up to my knees. Not to mention the whole day it takes to drain before you can take another shower. $162 greenbacks later we are back in business thanks to Scott and his trusty roto rooter. So I tip my hat to the plumbing community for the beautiful work they perform which lets me enjoy a shower when i want a shower and a bath when i choose a bath and not both at the same time.

4 comments:

Chris and Amber said...

Yes, I remember taking those bath/shower combos..... older homes are so beautiful, but stubborn:-)

Jen Jacobs said...

So the dranno didn't work eh? Sounds like your guests must have really clogged it. I can't stand water standing in the bathtub when I'm showering.

Can't wait to catch up next week!

"I'm just a mess,Mommy" said...

Yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I am all too familiar with this problem-- meaning I deal with it quite regularly. To combat it I turn the shower's water pressure down... someday I'll go back to a full fledged high intensity shower that doesn't result in a bath tub experience. Alas, I don't think it will happen until we exit apartment living =)